“Education is the most powerful weapon
which you can use to change the world”
You perform at your peak when the emotional climate is right, and you are able to regulate your emotions and behaviours effectively.
Our wellbeing program puts wellbeing at the heart of education to develop a ‘culture’ for positive wellbeing that benefits the whole community.
Watch this taster video of a parent workshop
Are our children learning the life skills
necessary to thrive in today's world?
Is the emphasis on results and knowledge stifling curiosity and the love of learning?
Like us, anyone who has children in education can think of ways in which the current system – whether it be schools, colleges, training centres, academies, universities – can be improved.
The best way is to develop those at the frontline of education – teachers, trainers and, in fact all the staff in the education setting so they are best equipped to model optimal behaviours and inspire others.
Islanda is working with leadership teams and educators in schools and colleges to inject energy into the education system. Our aim is to develop minds fit for living a happy and fulfilled life in today’s faster paced and more complex world.
Our Services for Education
Our bespoke services to education providers, developed to address specific challenges being experienced, are focussed at three different levels:
- Organisation as a whole and in particular how it’s culture is driving the results;
- Teams; and
Leadership programmes to support leaders to:
- Manage their own lives and self-development;
- Develop their leadership and emotional intelligence skills; and
- Work more collaboratively within their teams
Inset training workshops to support trainers to:
- Overcome specific challenges;
- Develop skills to enhance the learning experience for students; and
- Develop ways to manage their own health & wellbeing
1-1 coaching sessions to support individuals to work in a confidential ‘safe’ space on:
- Increasing self-awareness;
- Achieving personal goals; and
- Developing their skills
TEACHERS & TRAINERS
Teacher, Beacon School.